Monday, August 27, 2007

If things was always meant to be like this...

A fruitful weekend spent with my cousin and family. How I wish everything will always be like this.

I spent the Saturday praying my late grandfather in the morning, there were a huge crowd at the temple since it's the seventh month. After which, we went to a warehouse sale that's like a few blocks away from my house. It's hell pack with people squeezing and pushing to get their hands on those items. We spend like $200 over in 'bout 45 minutes. Gotten home to shower since I'm meeting up with my cousin for movie. Had lunch and off to meet my cousin. It's been some time since our last meet up due to schedule. We caught the movie 'Dead Silence", it kinda spook me out and I like the way it ended though the story is kinda fine. As usual, after our movie, we roam around and hoping to get donuts before heading to watch her friend dance competition. But the queue was too long to even see the end so we grab some food and went to watch the performance with no intention to stay till the end of the event. But we were blown away by the dances performances and stay throughout the show, I must say it gotten into me and make me wanna move. After that we parted at the bus stop and went home to get some rest.


Waking up on the beautiful Sunday, went to market with mummy since daddy went for the marathon run. Bought breakfast and enjoy it with them , dad manage to get home while we were on the way to the market. Parents and brother wanted to catch the movie 881, and not wanting to stay home (its holiday already!) so I tag along with them to catch the movie. Brother and I went to queue for the donuts, since I promised to get it for him but fail to do so on Sat. Took light bites and felt bloated and FAT. Anyway, we walked around before the movie started. After the movie, we did some shopping and went home since Mum forgotten if she switched off the gas stove and pick-up granny for dinner. Had dinner, went home watched the tele and off to bed.

Sometimes we can take the people around us for granted and not appreciate them for the things they have done for us. So, moments like these are special and we should take a step back and enjoy the time spent .

Friday is the Teacher's Day celebration. Anyone going back? Please tell me okay!
Loved and Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home